- Cupping helps to reduce pain and inflammation
- Improves blood flow.
- Used for relaxation, well-being and deep tissue massage
Cupping therapy is one of the oldest and most effective methods of releasing toxins from body tissue and organs. It is also known as Dry cupping & vacuum cupping.
This causes the tissue beneath the cup to draw up and swell causing increase in blood flow to the affected area. Enhanced blood flow under the cups draws impurities and toxins away from the nearby tissues and organs towards the surface for elimination.
- Skin:Improved metabolism in skin tissue, better functioning of sebaceous and sweat glands, improved healing and improved skin resistance.
- Muscles:Stimulates blood flow and lymphatic drainage.
- Joints:Increased blood flow and secretion of synovial fluid.
- Digestive system:Increased peristalsis and secretion of digestive fluids, better digestion and excretion.
- Blood:Improved blood circulation, improved functioning of RBC and WBC.
- Nervous System:Stimulates sensory nerves in the skin, Improves ANS.
Different types of Cupping
Cupping therapy is indicated for both healthy patients (anti ageing treatment, rejuvenation purpose) and those suffering from ailments. Localized ailments that benefit from cupping therapy include headaches, lower back pain, neck pain, and knee pain. It is also beneficial for reducing anxiety, stress and mental trauma.
- Excessive dry or cracked skin
- Open wound or ulcer
- Fractured bone.